Monday, July 13, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #10


Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today is the 10th challenge over on the squigglefly blog!!! Rhonda was the hostess with the mostess this week and gave us the challenge of using 1oval, 1square, ribbon, and glitter. So much better!!!! For this weeks' challenge I used the image called "flowermice". Isn't it the sweetest! I colored with my copics, and cut around the image-there was too much white space for me. I used my nestabilites to cut the rectangle, and the ovals. CS is bazzill bling, and the green dp is DCWV, and the polka dot is MM. I cut the corners with my circle punch, and the ribbon is from Michael's. I added some stickles and voila' it's done! If you haven't been over to squigglefly lately, run, don't walk! They've added a ton of new images-all adorable! Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to go to the squigglefly blog to play along, their are prizes to be won!


16 comments:

TesaB said...

Hey Sara! Adorable card!!! They are too stinkin' CUTE!!! Have a great day!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Very cute image and I like how you set it up on this card.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is super cute, Sara!

Becky said...

This is so cute. Love the dp and all the dots.

Anonymous said...

How very sweet!! I adore that image and your layout is wonderful!! TFS! ;)

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Very cute......love the layout and the colours are wonderful. Great Job!

Unknown said...

very cute card!
great layout

Holly Young said...

Sara, this is really cute! I like how you cut around the image; I don't think to do that very often. The papers and ribbon work perfectly with it all! It's funny you found this challenge easy because it was hard for me!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment! Get ready for some hot weather this week:)

Jennifer Scull said...

super sweet! so bright and cheery, just like you! :)

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card, and your sentiment is darling!!! Love how it all turned out-thanks for joining in this weeks challenge! Your images will be coming your way soon!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sara!
This is adorable! Such a cute little image and your papers are gorgeous! I like your design! Great job on the challenge!
Blessings, Maria

Scrapping Julie said...

precious image. you made it look wonderful on this card.

Dru said...

Such a cute image - of course, it's HM, and I love the way you cut it out and placed it on your card!

Debby said...

Wonderful card! I thought to myself, man did she cut all that out? And goodness you did. You must have the patience of a saint.

Heather Huggins said...

Totally cute!! And I see you can follow directions!! :)