Friday, July 17, 2009

Feature Friday with TCC, a sneak peek


Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today I have a sneak peek for you from the new releases from The Character Cafe(TCC). I know, I know it's not fair because you only get to see a corner of it. Trust me, it's adorable! All of their new releases are too cute, your gonna love them. Monday the 20th is the release date for the new images and we will be having another blog hop. The hop starts on the TCC DT page, and then you will come here. There will be another code for you to get for 30% off of your purchase. You do have to get the code in order for it to work. And there will be freebie along the way. So don't forget to check back on Monday. You won't be disappointed!!


9 comments:

Shelley said...

Sara, your colouring is great! love the little frog. Looking forward to seeing the whole project. hugs Shelley

TesaB said...

Looks CUTE! I love that little frog too, you have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Hey Sara, Your Card looks Great, from the little amount I can see.
Can't wait til Monday to see the rest!!
Kelly

Scrapping Julie said...

oh, it looks like it is going to be so cute!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

What I'm seeing looks really cute!

Heather Schlatter said...

Sara this is just great I can not wait to see your full image and project!!! I can already tell it is wonderful!!! Great job!!!

Heather

Dragana Skoro said...

IT looks like something it is worth waiting for. Nice colouring.

Jacquel said...

Looks great from what I can see Sara....can't wait for more!!

Gina Lindsay said...

This looks interesting, can't wait to see the entire thing!