Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Award and Some Scraplings




Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today I have an award to share with you that I got from my good blogging friend Sue. This is the "I Like Your Style Award". Isn't this the coolest award! So here are the rules:
#1 By accepting this award you recognize that the giver likes your style.
#2 You agree to display this award proudly and include posting back to the giver.
#3 You can share this with as many people as you like, as long as you "like their style"
Ok, gotta tell the truth here, Sue gave me this a couple of weeks ago. I always have such a hard time figuring out who to give these too. But here it is:
1. Joanne
2. Michelle
3. Vicki
4. Dru(mom)
5. Jennifer
So ladies, please know that I LOVE Your Style, and have fun!

Now onto the next picture! These are the scraplings that I made for a swap on SCS. Hope you like them, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

congrats on your award and i totally love the scraplings!

Anne said...

Congratulations and nice job on the scraplings!

Becky said...

Congratulations.. And these scraplings are lovely

specialcraftmom4 said...

LOVE these scraplings!!!! The Halloween one is especially neat (:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your award and THANK YOU, for giving it to me!! How exciting!! I rally lke your scraplings to!! I've never seen them before! Too cool!

Stef H said...

way to go!

hugs,

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Your scraplings are very cool. This is something new to me. I'll have to give them a try.

Katy Myhre said...

Congrats on your award!

Dru said...

Wow Sara, these are all so very pretty - Love them all. Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it to me - now I have to decide who I'm going to pass it too!! LYMom

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on your award!!! I love your scraplings!! I have never seen anything like this before.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love your scraplings! Congrats on your award!

Joanne Travis said...

Sara, thank you so much for this lovely award!! You are so sweet and thoughtful.
Joanne
:)

Jennifer Scull said...

so I am forever late in accepting this award and passing it along, but thank you so much! and the little scraplings are adorable! :)