Wednesday, July 15, 2009

YAY!! It's finally here-Sketch Girls #1


Good morning, hope all is well with you. YAY!!! I'm so excited! Today is the first day of the Sketch Girls Challenge Blog! So make sure you head over there to check it out. Like I said Today is the first day of the sketches, and there will be another one every 2 weeks. Ok, now my computer is being not very nice and won't let me highlight anything, so If you click on the picture of the sketch on my left side bar it will take you to the blog. I don't know what the heck is going on, but I'm getting frustrated already!!! So, onto my card. Annie did our first sketch(again go to her name on my sidebar). I decided to do a gatefold card. I used an image from Rachelle Anne Miller, and colored with prisma pencils and blender pencil. All CS is Bazzill Bling Line, and DP is MM. I used the square scallop nestie to mat the image. The ribbon is from my stash and either from Michael's or Wal-mart. I used prima's in the corner and the jewels are from Michael's. Make sure you check out the other girls creations, and show them some love. Have a great day!


17 comments:

Harriet said...

OMG...this card is fantastic...

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love it Sara! Wow! I'm so impressed with what you did with this sketch. Everyone's card is so much more interesting than mine! LOL I need to step it up next time!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Sara. Love your coloring and the dp is fabulous with this.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning! Love the folds! Beautiful colors! Great job!
TFS :*)

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Sara! tfs!!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love the gate fold. I would have never thought about doing that with this sketch. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Sara!! I really love the beautiful colors and papers!! :) HUGS

Alyssa S said...

LOVE that you did a gatefold card! Way to think out of the box!! Lovely coloring too - such a cute card! :o)

Little C's Creations said...

I love RAM!! Great job!! Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Jen

Unknown said...

Love the card!!! I'm very excited to get to know and work with such an awesome group of girls.

Maria Matter said...

Sara, this is fantastic...I love all these happy colors! great job!
Off to checkout the challenge!
Blessings, Maria

Michelle said...

Oh this is an adorable turtle! I love it!!

Dru said...

Love your turtle - he's adorable! Great card!

Jess said...

Stunning card! That image is so cute!

Eve said...

Great job Sara! I LOVE gate-fold cards! You blew this one out of the water!

Heather Schlatter said...

I love this card Sara I just stamped up this image from a friend this week and can not wait to color him up I adore the colors and such that you used!!!

Heather

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Way too cute with the different fold - I would have never thought of using it!!