Friday, July 31, 2009

TCC Feature Friday


Good morning, hope all is well with you. First I must apologize for this not being up earlier this morning. My computer decided to just go black last night, I still don't know why. But I finally got it to come on. YAY!!!! So today is Feature Friday for TCC. Today I used GiftGiverKittE. I just love this image, it's so cute, and fun to color. I used my prisma pencils and baby oil. In case you haven't noticed, this is my new favorite coloring technique. I added some stickles to her eyelashes and whiskers, and the charm on her collar. The CS is Bazzill Bling, and the DP is DCWV. The ribbon is from wal-mart, and I love this ribbon, it's gorgeous! The jewels are from Michael's. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm, and I used my nesties to cut it out and mat it. Please don't forget to check out the other DT's blogs for their wonderful creations this week, also don't forget about Work It Wednesday's on the TCC blog. They have a tutorial every week and a challenge to along with that. And of course there are prizes to be won. The sketch I used is from The Pink Elephant. Have a great day everyone.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh!! This is so very sweet!! What an adorable card!! HUGS

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

How cute is that........love your sparkly DP paper. Great card.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sara!

this is too cute! I love all the colors and sparkles! great job!
Blessings, Maria

cr8iveme said...

adorable card.

{hugs}
Mary

Annie said...

Very very cute - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Unknown said...

purrrrfect! sorry, couldn't help myself ;) thanks for creating with us at tpe!

Tina said...

Great image, love the colors of your card!

Kelly said...

Great Card Sara!! I love your layout, papers etc. I have never tried that technique with baby oil, only mineral spirits. Does it leave an oil smudge at the edge of the image? Your colouring is Fantastic!!
Kelly

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh how cute is this?? That background paper is so perfect for this image and I love all the elements you added!!! I too also love to do that 2 rounded corners two squared corners thing it is so much fun and adds a lot to the card!!!!

Great job on this!!!

Heather