Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sketch Girls Sketch #2




Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today is the 2nd sketch brought to you by Sketch Girl Blog. I finally got to use one of my new huggabugg's. This is showerbugg, isn't she adorable!? I colored her with prisma pencils and baby oil. I added some icicle stickles to her wings. The hearts are colored with a spica glitter pen. I used my nesties to cut her out and mat her. The CS is Bazzill bling, and the polka dot DP is DCWV. The pink stripe is MM. The ribbon is from the Dollar Store, and the sentiment is The Greeting Farm. So please hop over the Sketch Girl Blog and participate. Their are prizes to be won. Make sure you check out the other Sketch Girls blogs and leave some love. Thanks for looking and have a great day.


22 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This card is oh so cute - love the way you did the ribbon!

Scrapping Julie said...

so cute great job on the sketch and the ribbon and colors make it all so dainty and feminen.

Harriet said...

I love this card ..the design and colors are beautiful...GREAT job

Chris said...

a very sweet card! love the colors for this! >"<

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and love the dp you used.

Alyssa S said...

This is so darling! I love the DP you paired with the image too ;o)

Randee E said...

I like your interpretation of the sketch. Love that polka dot pp and the ribbon is gorgeous :0)

Jennie said...

This is so cute! Love the polka dot dp you used and the sparkle. Great job :o)

Tiffany Heilman said...

such a sweet card!love your take on the sketch!

KatieTurtle said...

Very soft colors. Such great coloring

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cute image, love the nestabilitie shape you used and the colors are so soft and pretty! Great card as usual, Sara!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sarah. I love those colors and your background is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve said...

You did a wonderful job on this! I love the image and the pastels!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sara, this card is just gorgeous!! I really love that ribbon and your coloring is fabulous!! :)

Jaspere said...

This is lovely and I know I need to try that sketch out sometime.

Heather Schlatter said...

Sara,

Wow I love those Nestie shapes and your colors and papers are so so pretty together!!!

Wow great job on this!!!!

I am leaving tomorrow morning early and will not be back till Wednesday night late most likely with none or very little Internet access so I just wanted to stop by today as I will not be able to comment on your Feature Friday card until next Thursday, but I am sure you will ROCK it!!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. I just love the image and the soft colors. So sweet.

Dru said...

This is so cute and I love the layout also!!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so precious!! The paper is the perfect compliment to the raindrops. Beautiful!

Jess said...

Absolutely adorable! Love those sweet soft colors!

Michelle said...

This turned out ADORABLE!!! Great job on everything!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is so sweet! Love the image!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Momiji