Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sketch Girl Sketch #9

SG9 SG9 Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I know, I know, I’m so late with this post.  But as most of you probably know, I was out of town last week on a personal matter.  And Annie, was gracious enough to let me do this when I got back.  When I saw this sketch, I wondered what the heck I was gonna do with it.  Then The Greeting Farm offered these wonderful little digi’s for a limited time, and of course I HAD to have them.  As you can see they represent Edward, Bella, and Jacob.  Aren’t they the cutest?! Make sure you play along with the us on Sketch Girl Challenge Blog.  And, don’t forget to check out my fellow DT member’s listed on the left hand side.

Recipe~

Images:  Ed, Camille, Joseph  digi’s by The Greeting Farm

CS: Bazzill Bling

DP:  package from Target

Coloring Medium: Copics, and I colored Edward’s skin with shimmerz

Misc:  Ribbon- Michael’s, sentiment-computer generated, gold ink around the edges.

7 comments:

dallasdig said...

how adorable those little images are. great job on this card sara!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute! (Team Edward LOL)

Payne Holler Cards said...

so sweet! love that bg paper and your colors!

Angie Cortes said...

Too Cute!! Love the DSP! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute card! Love this sketch (:

Alyssa S said...

Super cute card! Team Edward all the way!!

Jess said...

So cute! It really evokes the cover art for me and I love that contrasted with the cutesy images.