Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Charater Cafe' Blog Hop


Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today is release day for The Character Cafe'. Kendra and Kelly have come up with the cutest designs this month for you. So, I had this brilliant idea to make a gift bag with the image that I was assigned. And wouldn't you know it that I saw the same idea on a fellow DT members blog. Well, like I told her "Great Minds". So this time around I was given Pax the Penguin to work with. Isn't he adorable?! I just thought a gift bag would be so cute, and this is what I came up with.

The deets for this blog hop are as follows-
You must comment on every one's blog in order to qualify for the Grand Prize of all of the new releases.
Become a follower if your not already.
The code for 40% off until Friday Nov. 13 at noon is "remember"
Now the order for the hop is"
The Character Cafe store
Billie
Meredith
Angela
Piali
Sara-your here!
Deanne
Fink
Rachel
Diane
Heather
Lola
Angie
Don't forget that you should have come here from Piali's blog, and you should be visiting Deanne from here. I will be drawing one winner to win the image that I used today, so don't forget to participate. Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh how sweet is he Sara??? I love your coloring and how the card looks like it is a wrapped package!!!! Awesome job on this and I love the new blog look to you know me I am a green girl and this blog is gorgeous!!!!

Heather

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oooooo he's so cute!! love this bag and the twinkly ribbon is just awesome!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sara,

What a fantastic image of the penguin

Love your card and the hop is great.

Hugs Ali x

JazzyH said...

Beautiful and cute! I love this penguin.

Angie Cortes said...

Awww! This is adorable! I LOVe your coloring and the layout of your card is perfect! Awesome Job!

Hugs,
Angie

Diane (djuseless) said...

That penguin is just too cute! I love all the shimmer on the ice too!

Kelly said...

Great idea Sara!! He is soo darn cute...Love how you coloured him and the distressing really adds to the image. You really rocked it this week Sara.
Kelly

Steph said...

Hi Sara!!
so happy to be hopping along with the TCC again, but it's weird not being on the DT! lol

I love this little penguin and all the sparkles! he's just perfect!
TFS :)

Rachel said...

Oh how precious!! you did a wonderful job with Pax Sara, love all the sparkle.
hugs,
Rachel

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, how cute. I love the little penguin fishing.

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Awe, how cute! And I just love the way you did the ribbon to make it look like a gift.

Thanks for trading up with me this week. I'm glad you did...you rocked this card!

Kendra said...

Great gift bag Sara! I love it all, but the ribbon tops it off so nicely :) Great colouring too, the shimmery snow works well against the ribbon!

Piali said...

So Cute ,Sara!!! I love penguins ..
very cute gift bag.
hugs
Piali

Cindy said...

Very clever to make a package!
Love the penguin! He is so cute!!

Patty said...

That is just too cute! I love penguins!

Regina said...

Oh, it's so cute! Great work!

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, cute card, love the image, so cute. Hugs Avril xxxx

KymKreates said...

I think the bag is so cute. The image is to die for. Great job!

Dru said...

He is so stinkin cute - love this and the rocker chick - reminds me of a combination of Chelsea and Ashlee!!

Stitchinwitch said...

He is adorable. Great colouring

Stitchinwitch said...

He is adorable. Great colouring

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cute gift bag...TFS!!!

Terry

dmgifts said...

Love all your work the colors for the penguin love. Diana

Lola said...

I like packaging...it's like a gift all on its own. Great gift bag!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I Adore your project for this month!!!

I've really missed being a part of the hop this time

Crafty hugs Donna xx

Fink said...

I am so sorry I missed posting to your blog during the hop!!!! I love this bag and you are right great minds think a like!