Friday, November 13, 2009

Robyn’s Fetish Blog Hop #2

RF-blog-hop-2 Good evening, hope all is well with you.  Robyn’s Fetish is celebrating a new release.  You should have come here from the Robyn’s Fetish Challenge Blog.  There will be a challenge to go along with the hop.  The challenge will run through 11:30pm EST on Sunday the 15th.  You can enter by leaving a comment on the challenge blog or you can email your entry to Donna at theartofpapercrafts@hotmail.co.uk.  From here you should visit the extremely talented Meredith

I used the image called puppy pilgrim.  Isn’t he adorable.  I decided to make a tag with him.  I figured it could be used as an invitation, or thank you, or whatever you like.  I colored with my copics, cut out, and added some ink around the edges.  Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day.  And make sure you visit the rest of the hop in this order:

Robyn’s Fetish Challenge Blog

Me

Meredith

Jeri

Amanda

Robyn

Lisa 

Deanne

Donna 

Have fun, and make sure you leave a nice comment or two along the way-lol.

10 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute Sara!! What a great idea to make a tag with it!! Awesome work!!

Dru said...

Really cute Sara - makes a great tag (I think I have that ribbon too) LYMom

Lisa said...

What a cutie!!! Love the tag idea!

JazzyH said...

Very cute!

Gina said...

That little puppy is adorable!

Cindy said...

Sara, this is so darling!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi ya sara! *hugs* this is SO CUTE!!! and I LOOOVE your new blog look!! beautiful!!! Happy sunday my friend. :)

The Wired Angel said...

Sara, this is adorble. What a beautiful job you did.. Have a great day. Hugs, Peggy

Vicki said...

How cute is this!! What a precious image! I love the colors and accents! Blessings to you!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is soooo cute! If you made him white with black spots it would be my dog (: