Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Grafico Challenge


Good evening, hope all is well with you. This card is for the My Grafico Challenge. I just found this blog, I've seen the website before and they have very cute images. This week was to use one of these birds that they were actually giving away free. Isn't it cute? When I first saw this little bird, I immediately thought of fibers for her tail. Because of the fibers everywhere I kept the rest of the card very simple. I used a circle card template from The Cutting Cafe'. They have some awesome digital images and card templates. I used copics to color the little bird, added some purple ink around the edges and finished it off with a little bit of stickles. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute, thank you for joining us at MYGrafico ;)

Tina said...

great card love the bird color!

Dru said...

Cute card - love the bird!! LYMom

Debby said...

Cute and Clever!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This turned out really great!

Jacquel said...

This came out so cute Sara...tfs!!!

Jaspere said...

Love the shape and that bird is cute. They do have some great sets there.

Unknown said...

I love the shape of the card and the fiber is perfect!