Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 6 of Sneak Peeks

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  I hope you’ve been enjoying all the sneak peeks this week.  Aren’t they just gorgeous?  Well, today we are featuring the Little Honey’s Mexico image.

SSD mexico

Isn’t she just adorable!  I kept it very simple, because I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what to do.  Don’t forget tomorrow is the full release, and Rebecca has some fun things planned-see you there!

This is being entered into the following:

Divas By Design – anything goes

The Paper Shelter – anything goes

Dream Valley – anything but square

One Stitch At A Time – anything goes

12 comments:

Star said...

Super cute, Miss Sara! I love the flag!!

xx Star

Mary G. said...

Great card, Sara!!! Wonderful idea to use the flag as part of the b/g. Beautifully done!

Kate said...

Super cute. Love the addition of the flag.

Kim Kelley said...

I love the background...kind of an adobe look. And the added flag looks cool! HUGS

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Sara, this is so cute! I love your coloring.

Cindy Groh said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

mags said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x

Aunty Sue said...

great card thanks for sharing at dream valley and good luck

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, love it and the background is perfect. Great cards, I love the colors. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week and please come back next time.
Hugs Nataliya

DesignerDiva said...

A beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with Diva's 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Good luck!!!

Hugs Liv.