Friday, July 27, 2012

A Cute Cheeky Kitty

It’s me again-don’t faint-lol!  I’ve got another card to share with you.  I got this paper at my local scrapbook store, and have been dying to use it.  I figured the “Cheeky Kitty” image from The Greeting Farm.

TGF-cheeky-kitty

She is just so stinkin cute!   The paper is from Heidi Swapp, and that gorgeous pink lace is from Creating Is Fun.  If you’ve never seen her shop, I highly recommend you take a look.  She carries gorgeous laces and other things.  Amazing prices too.  The sketch is from Sketches by Carly.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

This is being entered into the following:

Cute Card Thursday – distressing

Moving Along With The Times – pink, pearly, pretty

My Heart Pieces – use a square or circle

Crafts and Me – anything goes

The Greeting Farm – dies and/or punches(die-scallp, punch-circle)

11 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love the lace. And that image is adorable! HUGS

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the pink lace and the background paper you used my friend. Have an Awesome Weekend.

eva said...

super cute! love that pink ribbon, it's so pretty! good luck with the challenges!

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is beautiful, love you image and that lace.

Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces.

Anne-Marie x x

Sue B said...

Aww! this is really sweet Sara! what a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and the ruffled lace and lush black bow!! it's a real stunner!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

soo cute .. love the zebra papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh my this is just lovely! Love the lace along the side and the papers! Really fun and chic! Thank you for playing with us at MAWTT :)

Unknown said...

Really Cute and adorable, Thank You for participating at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again next week and dont forget to check back if you are the winner.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Sara!! I love what you did with the lace on the side and I love the pink and black together. Thanks for joining us at Sketches By Carly. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria

ddazzled71 said...

Such a fabulously fun and flirty card. I love the zebra print teamed with the dusty pink. Thanks so much for participating at My Heart Pieces last fortnight. Danie xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute!!!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!