Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father’s Day with The Character Cafe’

Good afternoon!  I’m sure some of you have noticed that I’ve been MIA.  We took a MUCH needed mini vacation.  And since I did that I missed our regular Feature Friday with the TCC.  The challenge this week is Father’s Day with Embossing.  Kelly and Kendra made this gorgeous image titled THE DOCK’S.  Isn’t it amazing!!!?  I always have a hard time with masculine cards, but this image makes it so very easy!

TCC-fathers-day

I used a sketch from Everybody Art Challenge.  My embossing is dry embossing with my cuttlebug.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! Don’t forget to stop by The Cafe’ Blog to enter in challenge!

7 comments:

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

great card Sara !! wonderful images and colours !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a great card sara! too fun!! and I LOVE the new blog look!!! fab-o dahlinks... :P

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh the water looks like it's moving!!!! how fabulous! hope your mini-vacay was totally awesome!

Micki Switzer said...

Very fun, masculine image, Sara. I live on a lake and my dock looks just like this one...love the background paper too.

Alex said...

Nice card!
Like the image!
Thanks for joining EAC this week!
Hugs, Alex

Karen from PA said...

I love this, it's a perfect Father's day card.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Sara, perfect image and colours for Father's day.
luv
Debby