Saturday, June 19, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #12

Good Saturday afternoon, hope all is well with you.  Today I have my card for the Digi Doodle Shop’s challenge to share with you.  They have a sketch for you this week.

June Sketch Digi Doodle Shop's Best

As much as I love sketches, this one was a bit tricky for me.  All those circles threw me off, but here is my take on it.

DDS-june-sketch

Isn’t this image just adorable!?!  I’ve found myself doing more and more boy cards.  It’s still not many, but a few.  Make sure you head over to the Digi Doodle blog and link up your creation for your chance to win.  Have a great day!!!

9 comments:

jo said...

Very cute! Love what you did with the sketch!

Micki Switzer said...

Love it, Love it...Love the way you used the balls and the buttons to surround the image...A+ in composition on this card, Sara.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

very cool. those balls for the circles are stunning and i love how you did the buttons! fab-u-lous!!!

Amber said...

Love your card Sara! Fabulous job with the sketch! Love the balls and buttons! So creative!
Hugs
Amber

Dru said...

Love this card Sara - reminds me of someone I use to know. Love all the detail too. LYMom

Monika Reeck said...

Great Coloring the Images and great using of the sketch dear....Lovely Buttons too...great card Sara...

JazzyH said...

What a fun card!

Cindy said...

so sweet. love the buttons and the rounded corners.

Regan said...

Love this!!! So cute! You definitely conquered this challenge! :)