Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Grecian Goddess Sassy Style

SSD-draped-#1

Good evening, hope all is well with you.  We’ve got yucky weather AGAIN-what’s new.  This is becoming normal, and I’m not sure I like that.  Ok, so here’s another little sneak peek at the upcoming Sassy Studio Designs Release.  Isn’t she gorgeous??  Make sure you join us for the release party on Saturday the first.  I’ll have more details for you later in the week.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Recipe~

Image-Sassy Studio Designs

CS-Bazzill bling

DP-DCWV far east stack

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-MS small and large butterfly punches, prima flower, misc. roses, jewels, glitter gel pen

3 comments:

vicki said...

My, my! She is a sultry one! Beautiful colors, Sara! Blessings to you!

Larisa Hohman said...

Super beautiful card! I love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card Sara.. and those flowers are fab. Hugs, Peggy