Sunday, March 14, 2010

Springtime in Sassyland!!!

spingtime in sassyland

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  We are switchin things up a little bit this time around for the SSD release.  We are doing a 2 day blog hop, starting now, and running through midnight pst. on the 15th.  We will also be chatting from 3-6pm PST on the SSD party blog.  You will need to visit Sassy Studio Designs to get the link to the party blog. 

SSD-lani-queen-of-hearts

This is a last minute addition.  Here is the Lani style Queen of hearts, she is too cute, and a lot of fun to color!

SSD-chesire-lani

This is the Lani inspired Chesire Cat.  Isn’t she too cute, and sassy in a whole different way!!!  LOVE her!  I used the new sketch from Sketch Saturday.  The sentiment is from SSD(of course), and added some buttons and ribbon and voila-done!!!

SSD-lani-white-rabbit

Here is another Lani inspired White Rabbit-LOVE her too!!  I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner(last weeks sketch).  And the sentiment is from SSD again. They are from the Specialty Alice Sentiments.

SSD-chelsea-n-chicks

This absolutely adorable image is Chelsea and her Chicks.  I totally fell in love with this one(do we see a pattern here), one reason besides her being totally adorable is that my oldest daughter is named Chelsea!!!  I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers.  I just love the springy feel to this one!

SSD-lani-mad-hatter-2

And this little cutie patootie is the Lani inspired Mad Hatter(LOVE her too).  I made a mini composition book for Chelsea!  She just now started carrying a purse, so I thought something like this would be very cute for her, and she LOVES it!!!  Ok, so now that you’ve seen all of my creations let’s get down to business.

Like I said the hop is running for 2 days, we are chatting on the SSD party blog-see SSD blog for link to party blog.  There are 4 mystery blogs this time around, so make sure you leave a comment on all of them, because you never know!!  Also Lindsay will be hosting a special challenge today with a VERY special prize.  You will need to visit Sassy Studio Designs to see what the challenge is.  Ok, thinks that covers it, here’s a list of the DT members so you can continue on the hop.  See you later, for chatting, and lots of fun!!

Lelia ~ Val ~ Jacquie ~ Cassie ~ Piali ~ Susan ~ Gini ~ Laurel ~ Larisa ~ Lisa ~ Jen ~ Anita ~ Me( u r here)!

30 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW~three cards and journal book...awesome job on those images...they are so sweet and sassy.
smiles...Tammy

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job Sara! Loving the Cheshire Cat! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Wow, Sara! These are all fabulous! The Cheshire Cat and sentiment are oh-so-sassy together. :)
Cheers,
Susan

Laura B said...

Great projects! I love the cheshire cat card so much!!:)

-Laura

Anita said...

That's a whole lotta sassy awesomeness Sara! I particularly love the button border...too cute!

Laurel said...

Wowie, lots of Sassy today! Love them all!

jan farnworth said...

very cute

Melissa S said...

Beautiful creations!!

Jackie Randolph said...

So many beatiful creations! Loving all of these images. TFS

Tracy S said...

So much awesome eye candy!! these are all fantastic.. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

WOW these are ALL gorgeous!! You have a knack for color combinations!!

Scrapping Julie said...

yes, they certainly are ALL sasssy

just LOVE them

lilscrappers said...

okay, that off with her head had me roflol. It took me by surprise and I loved it.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

WOW! you have been busy! ALL of them are wonderful..great color choices and I love how you colored all the images..TFS!
Mandy

Shaela said...

wow, you've been busy! fabulous images

Marie said...

so many wonderful cards to look at. I love the queen. Great blog btw. i keep coming back to look :)

Bobbi said...

All of your cards are so cute. I love the queen, made me laugh.

Caprice said...

All cards are so nice. Love the coloring.

Hugs
Caprice

Alyssa S said...

Holy cow woman! You really go all out for a release!! They're all fabulous!

Annie said...

my goodness, you did an awesome job with these - they are all so awesome!

Jen Shults said...

wow, you have been crazy busy! These are all just lovely!!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!!! AWESOME creations Sara!! I LOVE them all!! Hope you are well!!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

helen scott said...

Five projects! Wow, how much caffine did you get? Seriosly fab stuff - the first Queen reminds me of one of my nieces though. Thanks for sharing.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! You were busy! Super fun creations!!

Lisa said...

Such great projects!

Scrappychick said...

Wowzers! Tons of great eye candy :)

faithnme said...

wow you have really out done your self.. AMAZING... great job

Gail said...

Oh I DO love that Queen! So many things you can say on that card LOL

Beckie said...

I know I'm late but wanted to comment anyway. Gorgeous. xx

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

These are some awesome projects! Your Queen of Hearts looks Fantastic!