Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 More Tags!!


Good evening, hope all is well with you. I've finally finished my final 2 tags. These were for the toddler and season group. For the toddler group, I used the giraffe from Imaginisce. The paper is DCWV baby boy stack. I used my nesties to cut the tags. I added a button and tied it off with embroidery thread. I colored the image with copics. I finished it off with an eyelet and fibers. The seasons tag was a little harder for me. I had one concept in my mind, but it didn't come out in real life. Again the paper is DCWV, and I added a felt flower on the side, finished it off with an eyelet and some fibers. I added class a peels sticker around the edges. Hope you like them and thanks for looking.

20 comments:

Jaspere said...

These are adorable.

Jennifer Scull said...

that little giraffe is just the cutest thing! both of these tags are super fun! you will be a hit in the swap! :)

Jackie said...

Very cute! nice work & tfs Sara!!!

Dru said...

These are so cute Sara - I especially love the giraffe. See you soon. LYMom

Vicki said...

super cute!!!

Peggy M said...

I also have that giraffe stamp and love using it on baby gift tags.. nice job. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Martha said...

so so cute.

Gina said...

those fibers really add a nice touch.

MollyD said...

love the giraffe!!!!!

Paula said...

Love the fibers on these they are so much fun!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I just love these tags! Great job (:

Karen from PA said...

So cute, love that little giraffe.

Katy said...

The giraffe is too Cute! Happy Easter!

Scrubbysue said...

Hi sara! I hope your enjoying your day with the family. These tags are so cute! TFS~

Carmen said...

I love the giraffe stamp!

geekyscrapping said...

That giraffe is too cute!

Ronnie said...

These tags are adorable! Love that giraffe!

Will Stamp For Food said...

Email me at glitterdovefairy @ aol.com with your address for the pif gift from my blog :)

Scrubbysue said...

Hi sara! just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy sunday. = )

*Sally* said...

the giraffe is just gorgeous! My youngest is giraffe obsessed!