Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Valentine's Day Secret Sister


Hello all, hope all is well with you. I'm sharing a picture of what my Valentine's Day Secret Sister sent me. I joined this swap on SCS. It's the second one I've done like this. The first is a 6 month secret sister swap. This is the first one like this that I've done, and let me tell you, it is SOOO much fun. I rec'd this amazing package from my SS. So, let me tell you what I got. I got the cutest pair of pink polka dotted socks, pink and brown polka dot ribbon. Pink and hellokitty ribbon(how cool is that). An altered frappuccino bottle with clear buttons. A tin with adorable brads and eyelets. A ms Christmas Star punch. Pink note cards with envie's. A small alphabet stamp set. Two bottles of stickles, beautiful pink glitter. MS coarse glitter(a very big bottle of this). Three wood block saying stamps. Totally cute Gelly Gems, in pinks. And the best for last, a bella stamp. AND a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp-Playtime-which is totally cute turtles, and a Sarah Kay stamp=-puppy love. I'm so excited about these, I've been wanting some of these stamps forever. So thank you very much SS, I absolutely LOVE everything!!!! You are very generous. Have a great day everyone.

Sara

13 comments:

Ann said...

Woohooooo! Looks like you hit the jackpot! Enjoy your goodies! ;)

Jaspere said...

Wow! Look at all that stuff. I'll be waiting to see some cards with your new stamps (hint:hint)

Unknown said...

what an amazing secret sis ;)

Jennifer Scull said...

man, you are super lucky with all of your wonderful goodies! I, too, am looking forward to seeing what you create with your new stamp. those are such cute ones! have fun playing with your new toys! :)

Jacquel said...

Wow, enjoy your new goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! And just in time to enjoy it over the weekend too.

Katy Myhre said...

Cool! Looks like you deal.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wow, where can I get a SS? Great gifts!!!!

Sharon said...

Lots of fun goodies to play with!! Have fun creating!

Unknown said...

What a great gift and such a sweet SS. Enjoy!!

Veronica Z said...

WOW! You have an amazing secret sister!! I bet you can't wait to play with your goodies!!

Melyssa said...

Wow!! what a pile of goodies! I must have felt like christmas morning to you. Your secret sister rocks!

Tammy said...

Great loot!