Tuesday, January 6, 2009

House Mouse #20


Well Hello Everyone, how are all of you!? It feels like forever since I've posted anything, probably because it has been-lol. I finally finished the House Mouse Monday Challenge, which I thought was just going to be late, but imagine my surprise when I checked to see what the new challenge was and it was to finish this one-yeah me!!! I'm on time anyway. So this challenge was to use embossing. I embossed the image, and then embossed the yellow background with red glitter. I also embossed the cherries that are floating around. Well thanks for looking and have a great day.

15 comments:

Sharon said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors you used...so happy & cheerful!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!

Jaspere said...

I feel like I need to make a House Mouse card. I love the bright and cheery look to your card. So cute

Veronica Z said...

Hi Sara! I love your HM card! The image is adorable, and I love the cute DP you used. Great work! Welcome back and I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Joanne Travis said...

I just love the House Mouse images!! Fabulous job on this one, it is totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your card is very beautiful!

Jacquel said...

Very cute...love the HM images!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cute card...love the colors! Great job on this challenge, glad you were able to join us and be sure to come back again! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love House Mouse!!!! Cute card (:

Dru said...

Sara, sooooo cute!! Love that image and the cherries. LYMom

Gina Lindsay said...

Very nice, love your colors you used here.

Cheryl Hirzel said...

What a great card! I love House Mouse Stamps and always enjoy seeing them on cards

specialcraftmom4 said...

I have added a ton of House Mouse to my website, you may enjoy taking a look at some of the fun stamps (:

Anonymous said...

Write morе, thаts all I havе tο say.
Lіterallу, іt sееms as though you гelieԁ on thе vіdeо to maκе уouг pоіnt.
You оbviouѕlу know what youre tаlkіng about, ωhу waste youг intelligence on just ρoѕting videos to youг
ωеblog ωhen you сould be gіvіng
us ѕomething іnfoгmative to геаd?


mу ωeblog ... altec bucket trucks for sale online
Check out my website aerial lift trucks

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internеt viewers, its reallу really
fаѕtіdious article on building
uρ new wеbрagе.

Feеl frеe to ѵіsit my blog seo company in dallas tx