Sunday, May 26, 2013

Shaped Cards

Good afternoon, don’t faint!!!  I know-2 posts in one day!  I’ve been very bad about blogging my DT work, so I’m really trying to work on that.  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Crafts 4 Eternity and they only want “Shaped Cards”  Now, before I got my silhouette I would have stayed away from these.  I can’t cut a straight line to save my life-ruler or not!  It’s true!!!  But, since I have my silhouette, they are a breeze.  So, here is what I came up with .

SSD-patriotic

I used the bracket shaped card from the silhouette store.  The papers are from Authentique-aren’t they YUMMY?!  I’m so in love with this line!  I used the polka dot bikini image, and of course colored her in copics.  The banner is also from silhouette.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

I’m entering this into the following:

The Squirrel and The Fox – Here come the girls

Cupcake Inspirations – pic and red, white, blue

Pattie’s Creations – red, white, blue

5 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Sara, this is gorgeous! Love the papers and that banner. Wonderful!

Rene said...

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Olga said...

Very nice card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Sara - love the colour scheme.

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x