Saturday, June 9, 2012

We’re Going To The Beach!

Woo hoo, it’s beach time!  It’s the 2nd installment of the mini releases at SSD.  This week we have a beach theme-I so wish I was there!  We are doing a mini hop so you can see all the new releases.  Make sure you leave some love along the way.  There will be a random winner drawn to receive 1 of the new images.

I’ve used the new Sarong Sassy, and paired it up with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  

SSD sarong

Isn’t she just so Sassy!  Now, we are supposed to be telling you what beach movie we’ve based our creation on, but-I can’t for the life of me think of a movie.  So….insert your own movie in here.  Here’s the hop order:

SSD ~ Christine ~ Abbie ~ Lori ~ Me ~ Regan ~ Jasmine our GDT!

Don’t forget we will be having another mini release next Saturday the 16th.

[image]

This will be a wedding themed release, don’t miss it!  Then on the 23rd we will have a Sassy and Sexy release.  And of course this all leads up to our big finale starting June 24th on our paper craft planet page.  This will be progressive relay with a “SASSY IN THE CITY” theme.  We’ll see you there!

This is being entered into the following:

Crafty Catz – summertime

Delightful Challenges – fun in the sun

Tuesday Morning Sketches – sketch

7 comments:

Kate said...

Aloha indeed. I so need a vacation. Great colors on this card.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

lol me too, its all these beach images. Sara just beautiful, love the colors and the flower xx

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the DP and the flower are perfect with the sentiment and your coloring! ;o)

Theresa said...

What a darling image and you did great with the sketch. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Heather D. said...

So pretty! I wish I could be where she is lol. How did you do your background? I have that CB folder and all I've ever used it for is backgrounds for male cards...how did you do the colors? Would give so much versatility to the folder. TFS!

Sara said...

Hi heather, that is actually paper, not an embossing folder.