Monday, May 14, 2012

May Flowers

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  Friday was the start of a new challenge at Card Makin’ Mamas, and it’s “May Flowers”.   I know I’m late posting this, but my son got a virus on my laptop, and I’ve been dealing with that the last few days!  So, here is my card:

I used the sketch from last weeks Seems A Little Sketchy challenge.  I’m not sure who the image is by, since I lost all of my files!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

This is being entered into the following:

Scrap Creations – mother’s day

Creative Craft Challenges – anything goes

Clear It Out – mother’s day/flowers

Celebrate The Occasion – mother’s day

Sisterhood of Crafters – may flowers

Penny’s Paper Crafty – mom

5 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. Sorry about the virus. Been there down that. TFS

Kim Kelley said...

Another gorgeous card Sara! I love the soft serenr look you have captured! HUGS

NancyD said...

Very soft and lovely card. Everything speaks lovely lady. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Scrappy Katrina Lee said...

Oh So Pretty!!! Sorry about the virus, but just love the card!! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!

Unknown said...

Sara this is stunning what a beautiful card wow I love this Hugs Elaine