Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ICSketches 149

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  It’s time for another amazing sketch from ICS.  Our sponsor this week is

HANDMADE HALO

You really should check her out, she has some amazing stuff!  And now here is our sketch;

January 31st Sketch

And here is my take using this adorable image from Whimsie Doodles called Gift Leah:

ICS-149

Isn’t she darling!  She’s all colored in copics with a  touch of liquid pearls.  We’d love to see your take on the sketch as well.  You have until next Monday at 11:59 CST.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Digi Makeover Challenge – be my valentine

Daisy Doodles – valentine’s

Kaboodle Doodle – make it girly

Lollipop Crafts – anything goes

My Craft Spot – anything goes

Paper Pretties – love

Stamps R Us – valentine/love

7 comments:

scrap joanny said...

very sweet card - thanks so much for playing with lollipop crafts- hugs Joanna

Cheryl First said...

What a doll! Great ruffled ribbon technique! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Pretties Love Challenge this week!
Cheryl First
Paper Pretties DT

Chris said...

Hi Sara, your card is so sweet. I love the way you have pleated your ribbon and the little girl is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Dru said...

Darling card - I too love the ribbon technique. LYMom

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot this week!
Amber

MrsD07 said...

So pretty, love the sparkle! And the ribbon ruffles!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Shannon White said...

Oh is this Ever CUTE!! love the Darling Whimsie Doodles image and your Wonderful coloring! Great color scheme and Love the fun ruffles too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)