Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ICSketches #136

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  SSD is sponsoring ICS  this week, and since I have this gorgeous new image from SSD to share with you, I combined my challenges. 

And here is my take using the new Steampunk Amelia image.

SSD-steampunk

I would love to see what you do with this sketch, so head over and link yours up! 

This is being entered into the following:

Pollycraft – girls, girls, girls

Kenny K – autumn colors

Paper Sundaes – halloween or fall

Creatalicious Challenges – distress your edges

Really Reasonable Ribbon – Fun 4 fall

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Sara this is a great card. Little did I know your ribbon is seam binding. Here I am a 44 year sewer and I didn't have a clue! Great job.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is very cute. I love the ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Louise said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

Sheena said...

A great card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

mommyof5kidz said...

Fantastic! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!