Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time For A Sassy Movie Release!

Good Saturday morning to you!  I hope all is well with you!  As I write this we are sitting at the beach.  It’s time for another Sassy Studio Designs release.  And Lindsay has totally outdone herself yet again!  She has come up with a movie themed release for you!  I have the LITTLE HONEY’S COWARDLY LION!!!  And that is your answer if you are collecting them!  When you collect all your answers email them to Amanda at   tandjstudios at gmail dot com.

SSD-lion

Isn’t she just adorable?!  Each of the DT has a different image to showcase for you and of course we have a fun game for you too.

But of course I have a small problem.  I booked motel rooms that had wi-fi for this very reason.  So that this post would go up on time!!!  Well, the internet is not working!!!  So, I’m gonna schedule this post and hope it goes up on time, and then I’ll come back and give you some details about my part of the game AND about the release party!  So, please come back and play along! 

Well, as you can see, it didn’t go up on time!  I’ve had so many problems getting online!  I’m sitting in McDonald’s right now, and it took me about 30 mins. to connect.

We are  chatting tonight from 7-9 pm PST.   on the SSD party blog.  Hope to see you there!!!!  Here’s your blog hop list:

SSD BLOG ~ JULIE ~ REGAN ~ MARIA ~ AMANDA ~ KATHY ~ REBECCA ~ ME ~ LINDSAY !!!

6 comments:

KC said...

she is so cute! I love the colors you used!

Regan said...

Sara, she's wonderful! Love the designer paper and the sparkle you added to the oval mat! Hope the computer issues get resolved so you can be on the party blog later! Either way, enjoy the beach! :)

DQ said...

I totally love this image, great card Sara

BlackBird said...

I like your card.

Sharman said...

Love the image and your card.. Good job.

Jacquel said...

Such a cute card Sara & LOVE that image! TFS!!!