Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Sassy Lil’ Sketches Layout

Good Sunday afternoon, hope all is well with you.  SSD is sponsoring Sassy Lil’ Sketches for the month of November.  This week they have a scrapbook sketch for us to follow.   Now since you know I don’t scrapbook that much, I’m really enjoying the sponsorships we do with Scrapbook challenges.  I’m really starting to like doing pages. 

SSD-cupcake-lo

These are pictures from Ashlee’s 16th Birthday party. The bottom pic is of her and my oldest-Chelsea, and the top is Ashlee and Caitlin(chelsea’s BFF).  If you like to scrapbook, head over to Sassy Lil’ Sketches and play along, you could win 4 SASSY images to play with.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Dru said...

OMGoodness - the girls are all so beautiful! And I love your scrapbook page - one of these days........LYMom

Gina Lindsay said...

Great layout, love the colors. Gorgeous girls too!