Monday, September 13, 2010

A Keep It Simple Sponsorsip

Happy Monday afternoon!  I hope you had a wonderfully relaxing weekend!  Sassy Studio Designs has a new sponsorship to tell you about.  This actually started yesterday, but I didn’t have a sample made-sorry!  The sponsorship is Keep It Simple.  And their challenge to you is to “GIVE IT A SWIRL”.  I have to admit, this one was tricky for me.  Very rarely do I use chipboard or flourishes because I can never seem to get them right.  Also, the CAS style is not really me either.  But here is what I came up with.

SSD-nurse

I used the new image from the special release—Little Honey’s Nurse Honey.  Isn’t she just adorable!?  Don’t forget about our regular weekly challenge, and any other sponsorships that I’ve posted.  There are quite a few chances to win some fab SASSY images!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

Hey Sara! she is adorable and i LOVE the paper you used.

Dru said...

Very cute!! Love the papers and flourish!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, I love the papers and that you accented the red!