Friday, January 29, 2010

Groovy Hippie Chic

SSD-pink-elephant

Good evening, hope all is well with you.  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring The Pink Elephant challenge blog, so of course I had to play along.  The challenge is:  Pink, polka dots, and a bow!  Easy peasy!!!  I decided to throw a little yellow in there, and actually really like them together.  Don’t forget that SSD is having a release party on the 1st!!!

Recipe~

Image-Hippie Chic-Sassy Studio Designs

CS-Gemstones

DP-Recollections

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-MS butterfly border punch, velvet ribbon

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Awww, too cute! I just got this border punch, but haven't used it yet! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Cindy said...

You did an awesome job on this challenge!! I love the yellow ribbon!!

Jacquel said...

Fab card Sara! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

JazzyH said...

Great card! Very Hip!

Annie said...

Just fabulous - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic! I love what you did with this card and I LOVE her hair... beautiful work!