Friday, August 7, 2009

TCC Feature Friday!


Good morning, hope all is well with you! Today is Feature Friday for TCC again. For the Work It Wednesday this week, Shelley gave us a tutorial on playing with ribbon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ribbon, so this was perfect for me to play along with. Although I must say this wasn't the easiest ribbon technique for me, but it was fun. I used the image "Tree Hugger Bailey". Isn't it cute!? I colored with my prisma pencils and baby oil. The CS is Bazzill Bling, and all DP is DCWV. I added some prima's, stickles, and a few brads, and voila'. Don't forget to play along with Work It Wednesday, you could win some adorable images.

14 comments:

Becky said...

This is just adorable, love this image and the ribbon is fabulous.

Colleen Wold said...

So cute! Great job on the challenge, I love what you did with the ribbon! TFS!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I am seeing the cutest stuff today! I agree with the others that the ribbon treatment is great! Cute card!

TesaB said...

Adorable card!!! He is a cutie and I love what you did with him with the beautiful ribbon and all! Have a great weekend!

Heather Schlatter said...

Sara,

your card this week for TCC FF is so pretty!!! I have got to ink up this little bunny I think I will print some off for my kiddo's they would love to color him up I know!!!

Heather

Scrapping Julie said...

love the layout and that bunny is adorable.

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!! Love the pink...

The Wired Angel said...

cute card Sara... great colors and layout

Elaine ♥ said...

I love this one Sara, one cute bunny and love your choice of papers too.. perfect!

Elaine x

Debby said...

I love ribbon too however am so ribbon challenged. I'm hair challenged too which is why I wear it long and straight. I positively love what you did with the ribbon and this is seriously cute.

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is soooo CUTE!!!! Love this DP (:

Holly Young said...

Cute card! I love your ribbon technique too!

Kendra said...

Adorable card, love the colours and flowers! Great job :)

Unknown said...

Ribbons are awesome...it looks so cut
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems