Sunday, December 7, 2008

House Mouse Glitter Tag


Good evening, hope all is well with you. I made this tag for the House Mouse Monday Challenge. This week's challenge was to use glitter, glitz, whatever sparkles, and the more the better. I'll admit I don't have that much. I kinda cheated, well not really-maybe!? I started my card with a very cute image. I got it all colored and glittered, and started to make it, and decided that I did not like it AT ALL. I tried everything to fix it, change it, mat it, anything and everything. And I still did not like it. But it was getting to late to do a whole other image, so I did this little tag. I know, I know, I'm sure it's not exactly what they are looking for, but it'll have to do in a pinch. I used Bazzill Bling CS in High Heels, and crystal stickles, and lime stickles. The ribbon is gold glittery that I had in my stash. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Dru said...

This is adorable!! Don't you just love the little mousies. LYMom

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very cute, great sparkle!

Jackie said...

This is too cute Sara! Glad to be a part of the SCS group and thanks for the warm welcome!

Karen from PA said...

This is really cute! I love making tags...instant gratification.

Scrubbysue said...

Awww.....this is adorable.!

mycardz said...

Awwww...how perfect! This little guy is adorable, I have this stamp but haven't used it yet...I think a tag is just right for him! Great job and great sparkle! :)

sassybee said...

That mouse is so precious. Reminds me of a book I loved as a child called "Santa Mouse".