Monday, September 1, 2008

My mom!!

Well, if you read my mother's blog-Garden Of Dreams-click on the right side of this blog. Anyway you will see that she says I've shamed her into actually posting something to her blog. She started her's a couple of months ago, I however just decided to do this about 2 weeks ago. Although we are very much alike, we both stress ourselves out about everything we make everything bigger and harder than it needs to be, I decided to jump right in and get started. So I guess it's actually a good thing since it got her going. And yes my girls did help me, along with a friend of theirs. I probably would not have gotten this far if it had not been for them. So thank you girls!!! But really you should see my mother and me, constantly on the phone trying to figure everything out, and pulling our hair out together. At least we have some bonding time!! So please check out her blog, I know she would love it!!

3 comments:

Timetostamp said...

I just posted on your mom's blog so I had to come here as well! You're blog looks great - I really love the banner! I still need to figure out how to do that! I really like the journals you have done - they're really cute! If you are interested there is a really good thread on the blogging forum about how to increase your traffic - I found it really helpful!

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Great blog - looking forward to seeing more.....

Sara said...

Thank you ladies for your comments, I appreciate them very much. And Heather, my daughter made my banner in Photoshop!!! It looked pretty easy, but don't know exactly how to do it.