Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hydrangea Sprite

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  I have found a new to me Digi Stamp company, and I’m in love with her images.  Aurora Wings has some beautiful images, make sure you check it out, you won’t be disappointed!  So I decided to use the Hydrangea Sprite to make this cute little tag.

DSCF1178 (2)

As soon as I started coloring her, the tag started forming in my head.  I’m really pleased with how it turned it out.  I used the beautiful color inspiration from Doodle Garden to get started on her.

The colors just seemed perfect.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Aurora Wings – anything goes

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – spring flowers

My Sheri Crafts – anything but a card

Crafty Calendar – things with wings

CMC – sparkle it

A Gem of a Challenge – ribbon and lace

Crafty Hands – shabby chic

Crafts 4 Eternity – anything but a card

13 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

This is such a pretty tag, Sara! I love your coloring on the Hydrangea Sprite, and the color scheme is perfect for spring. Delightful! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. Best wishes. Mitzi

DonnaMundinger said...

Sara, your tag is just gorgeous! Love those fab colors and the details are devine. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Unknown said...

Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge. Good Luck in the draw next Saturday.....and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

Mandy Chilvers said...

gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us on CraftyHands :-)

Raquel said...

What a pretty tag! Love the embellishments and your choice of Easter colors

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun ty for entering your make at Craftyhands and very good luck. I also have candy on my own personal blog if you fancy having a go http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Judith x

paper fun said...

Wow! Gorgeous bookmark. I adore the color combo. Really sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

michele said...

Fabulous tag Sara! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

Very sweet. Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Sarah said...

Your tag is really pretty and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining our "Anything but a card and celebrating Easter" challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

Christine said...

Beautiful creation lovely take on the Ribbon/Lace chall theme

thanks for sharing at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely tag for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 23: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Helen said...

Beautiful tag - love those colours.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x