Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Adorable Cupcake Fairy!

Mo's-punches

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  This adorable little cupcake fairy is from Mo’s digital pencil.  The challenge for this week is to use 3 punches.  I thought that was gonna be hard to do, but wanted to play along.  It was actually alot easier than I thought, I’ve used 4.  The MS border punch, the MS large butterfly, MS small butterfly, and the MS branch punch.  I used a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Recipe ~

Image-cupcake fairy-Mo’s 

CS-Coredinations

DP-DCWV

Coloring Medium-Copics, shimmerz

Misc.-Glitter gel pen, stickles, MS-border punch, butterfly punches, branch punch, primas, jewels, ribbon, nesties

8 comments:

Piali said...

Sara ..this is so pretty!! love the image . The butterfly ,punched border and the DP are simply fabulous!
Hugs~

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I love your color choices and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Joanne Travis said...

Sara, this is so incredibly sweet!!

Elaine L. said...

Just adorable! I love your color choices and those sweet flowers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Veronica Z said...

Sara, this card is SO pretty!

Dru said...

This is adorable - love everything about it!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I always like your stuff, Sara but this one is superb! I have got to have that large butterfly!