Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge


Good afternoon, hope all is well with you. I've actually finished another card this week!! Ok, for me this is a record-3 cards in 1 week. I did this one for the "Our Creative Corner" challenge this week. I've heard about this blog for awhile, but hadn't checked it out until this week. I loved their sketch and decided to play along. I also got to use one of my new Huggabugg stamps from Stamping Bella. If you haven't seen this line of stamps, you need to go look, they are the cutest things. This stamp is called "Love Bug". When I saw the sketch, I new this was the perfect stamp. The CS is DCWV, and the DP is Making Memories. I colored her with Copics, and Bic Mark It's. I accented her hair and antennae with Crystal Stickles. I used my oval nesties to cut the image and mat it. I added dew drops to the corners, and the ribbon is some new ribbon that I got at Walmart. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the yellow mat. Hope you like it, and thanks for looking. I love reading every one's comments, they are very encouraging.

13 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun and bright card. Great job with the sketch challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sharon said...

I just love the bright colors and how it all "works" together! Such a cute image.

Jennifer Scull said...

that is just the cutest little bugabooo! and you made it precious with all the fun extras! adorable!!!
have a great weekend!

Jacquel said...

Too stinkin' cute Sara! love the bright colors and that adorable stamp you used...tfs!!!

Dru said...

Sara, this is just adorable. Love the colors and that bug is the cutest. So so cute!! LYMom

Jaspere said...

Great colors and I just love that SB image. So cute.

Kryssi said...

is that critter cute or whatttt?

Anne said...

This is super cute-love the vibrant colors!

Unknown said...

What a cute image, and I just love the colors. It's so bright and cheerful!

Veronica Z said...

This card is beautiful! I love the DP, and the pretty ribbon!

Carmen said...

Love the pink! The image is too cute! This card is so spring like.

Amy J said...

I'm really digging the colors and layout on this card! Very cute!

Kristi said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love all the bright colors. And the ribbon is so cute, I have it in, bright pink, light pink, green, and turquoise. I guess I will have to get some white.