Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been tagged!!!


Hello again, it seems I've been tagged. Karen tagged me a few days ago, but since I've been a little busy I just saw the post. So, I was supposed to go to my 6th picture folder and my 6th picture in there, and tell you a little bit about it. It just so happens it's of my adorable son. Him and his sisters, and cousins love to make movies. And of course they play like they are in the army, and pretty much anything to do with guns. Well the other day he was by himself and bored so he decided to camouflage himself and his gun. Isn't he too cute? So of course I had to grab my camera. I love the cute little things he does, and hope you like it too. Now I have to tag 6 other people. So here it goes:
So have fun everyone, can't wait to see your pics

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute!! Sounds like a fun challenge that's been going around the blog world lately!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute! How adorable!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Thanks for the tag (: I also love your HM cards! Do you have Will Knit For Friends? It's my new favorite HM stamp (you can take a look at it on my online store)
Have a great day!

Joanne Travis said...

What an adorable picture, it really made me smile. Boys will be boys! I really love the camouflage.

Thanks for tagging me :)

Carmen said...

He is cute!!!

Veronica Z said...

What a cutie!!

Katy Myhre said...

So Cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! My boys like doing the same thing. Sometimes my house feels like a war zone, with 4 boys having a gun battle at the same time. I'll miss is when they are too old to play like that.