Friday, October 31, 2008

Hi Cupcake!!!


Good Morning! Well it's been a busy week again, what's new. But it's Friday, and things are slowing down. I made this card for a Whimsy Jar Swap over on SCS. This is the first one I've been involved with and it was FUN!!! I already rec'd my jar and loved everything in it, she even put hellokitty stickers in it for me. So, I'm mailing my jar today, and hopefully she will like it. I used the sketch from Taylored Expression's weekly cupcake challenge. This sketch is from a couple of weeks ago, but I really liked it, so here it is!!!!
I know, I know, I used pink AGAIN, but oh well!!! So let me know what you think, I love hearing from you guys.

11 comments:

Dru said...

Very Cute!! Love that cupcake. LYM

Jennifer Scull said...

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with pink! ;) my cell phone is pink, and I have a pink Starbucks hat & coffee thermos. so pink away!

Anne said...

Love the sparkle!

Unknown said...

Love that sparkly cupcake, and there's nothing wrong with pink. I love pink!!

Unknown said...

Yum! Sounds like an interesting swap.

Carmen said...

Great card! I have done a whimsy jar swap before they are so much fun!

Conni said...

Your cupcake looks great I just ordered a set this monring, can't wait to get it!
C

Amy J said...

oooo sparkly! Cute!

Amy J

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the sparkles on the cupcake.

Anonymous said...

These colors are great! Such an adorable card.

Katy Myhre said...

Very Cute! I love the sparkles.

Katy SCS Group